Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics is a cloud-based business applications platform that was launched by Microsoft in 2016. Dynamics 365 combines customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) and it also includes Artificial Intelligence tools
- Gain global visibility into the financial health of your business with a CFO workspace that provides core KPIs, charts, and financial metrics to help drive accountability, efficiency, and growth
- Connect your global operations and reorient financial discussions from static views focused on historical data to dynamic views of future trends, opportunities, and innovation
- Meet global and local business requirements, reduce risks, and turn regulatory compliance into a market opportunity to grow your business.
- Improve business outcomes using data-driven insights and recommendations
- Create more meaningful engagement with a comprehensive customer view
- Automate and optimize everyday tasks using AI-driven workflows
- Prioritize the right prospects, build relationships, and increase sales.
- Help your agents and technicians exceed customer expectations
- Target the right buyers, run multi-channel campaigns, and increase sales-ready leads.
- Connect and optimize your back-office, retail, and supply chain operations.
- Hire top talent, set employees up for success, and improve HR management.
- Make more informed decisions by applying AI to your data.
- Manage your finances, sales, service, and operations with an all-in-one solution for businesses outgrowing accounting software.
- Overlay digital content in real-world business scenarios for greater efficiency and teamwork.