we specialize in developing software for the staffing industry and valued-added extensions to the Microsoft Dynamics,
Specialized for Collection Management
- Collection Plans have allowed users to spend less time searching for customers, creating emails, attaching invoices manually. Plans are a configurable workflow of actions suggested automatically based on due date of a customer’s invoice. Users have access to pre-defined plans or can define plans from scratch, tailored for different customer types. Actions that are suggested by plans can be processed in similar groups, dates, one by one, or all at once.
- Once assigned to your customers, the Collection Plans will ensure to execute the corresponding action (email Collections Letters, schedule phone calls, etc.) related to your customers based on their past due invoices. With this in mind, 100 customers on a collection plan, can have their respective action executed as the Collection Plans are processed. Easy, smart, and efficient, the Collection plan feature is a great tool to improve and automate your Collections Process.
- The generated result from a Collections Management query can be accessed a number of ways: through a list, exported to excel, accessed through the Collections Main window, the Query Letters window for mass communicating with the customers, or through the Transfer credit manager window to assign this range of customers to a collector. In addition, the generated result can also be used to assign the range of customers to a collections plan and ran in the Collections Plan Processing window.
- Through the Query Letters window, Collections Management allows 50, 100, 500, 1000 or any numbers of customers retrieved from the build query window to be emailed a Collection letter and/or a Statement and/or their invoices.
- A payment link which can be used in the body of your collection letters will ensure that your company gets paid faster. The finance charges, which can also be automatically generated when emailing your customers through the Query letters window, will serve as an incentive for your customers to make payment on time.
- A standard query can retrieve customers based on the following (amongst others): the customer’s ID, name, class ID, sales territory, assigned collector, balance due, credit limit, the aging details, the invoice’s document date, due date, the type of notes, the contact date and many more options.
- Easy to draft in the Collection Letters maintenance window, these templates can be designed to include specific functions related to the customer, invoices, collectors, and/or your organization. More importantly they can be used to include a payment link which customers can use to easily make their payments. Collection letters can be drafted to include specific invoices as attachments with the ability to send Word or PDF document invoices and Receivables statements. For organizations dealing with customers having multiple bill-to addresses, the collections letters can also be drafted to ensure they are sent to the intended bill-to address. See how payment links can be generated and sent in collection letters
- An advanced query can be ran based on the Structured Query Language (SQL) which will retrieve specific customers targeted by your collector(s).
- Advanced queries were designed for users who want to find customers with complex requirements. Example: Find only customers who have a specific value in a SOP user defined field, or invoices that have a specific item or type of item. With the Standard Collection Query, criteria are bound together by “And” logic (i.e. for a customer to be included, they must pass all the criteria). However, with SQL script and the Advanced Query function, the options are almost endless of how this can be used.